Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Cover Final


My final version of the first exercise in GD II. I think it came out pretty well. The colors (especially the yellow) are a lot less intense and obnoxious in print, but the photos also came out less white, unfortunately. 

I also found out the dates of Junior Review today: March 31st and April 1st. Let the countdown begin. 

Our second exercise is to design a poster for Junior Review. I've been waiting for this project since I was a freshman and I looked at all of the posters hung in the hallway of the Art Building. I already have a few ideas, but I'm going to do some brainstorming and sketching this weekend. My final illustration for problem 1 is due Monday, so I'll also be posting that soon if I get a chance to scan it before I turn it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment