Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 2 and I'm already stressed

It's only day two of the semester and I'm already feeling stressed. So, basically, I'm feeling normal. 

This blog is a place for all of my VCD-realted thoughts, ideas, sketches, etc. I'll also try to post screenshots/photos of my in-progress projects as well as the finals. 

At the moment I'm working on brainstorming ideas for my first Illustration II problem. A recipe illustration for the website They Draw and Cook. Doug challenged us to come up with a recipe that's out of the ordinary and might not necessarily be food. I'm tossing around the following ideas: Recipe for Disaster, Recipe for a Good Relationship, Mom's Chicken Soup Cold Cure, and Sci Fi Salad. I only have the basic idea of each one worked out and I've done a little bit of visual research. Hopefully Doug can help steer me in the right direction tomorrow in class, so we'll se what he thinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment